Saturday, July 11, 2009

More tales from the bike

This is my beautiful new bike. I love her a lot already and I just got her a couple of days ago. I decided to hit the treadmill this morning after no exercise for 9 days. And then this happened:
I'm not proud of the way I look in the picture but I told the hubby I don't look as bad as I thought I would. ha ha. And this was after 60 minutes on the treadmill. I rode the bike for a bit and really enjoyed myself. It was like I was a kid again I tell you. Ha ha.

Tomorrow the hubby and I are going to hit the trails in town here and see how that goes. I am really excited about that.

And as for my weigh in today? I'm down 1.6 pounds! I can't believe it either. I haven't seen 247.6 pounds on the scale in a very long time.

3 comments:

Andy said...

Yay! Congrats on the loss! Your bike is super cute (and so are you!) :)

sarah said...

Thank you, sweetie!!

lori said...

Ohh you are soo cute Sarah, umm..are u sure the scale is correct?? no way do you look like your 247.6 lbs..very very odd - u must be super tall!!