Thursday, July 23, 2009

it has been raining constantly

Nothing like a little reality to wake you up in the morning. I stepped on the scale this morning and it isn’t exactly pretty. I’m up 2 pounds right now. And it’s my own fault. I haven’t exercised in over 2 weeks. I went off plan last Sunday. What should I expect, right? I’ve been back on plan with my eating since Monday but I seeing the scale go up was the kick in the arse I needed.

I’m hitting the treadmill tonight when I get home. And going to the gym tomorrow. In hopes of not such a big gain. And then I hope to stay on track with both my eating and exercise.

You know I have this really nice bike that I bought but it appears that Connecticut has turned into Seattle, England and Ireland. Because it has been raining constantly this summer. It is so green here. It’s pretty and all when it’s not raining but I cannot stand it. And I can’t really ride my bike in the rain on the dirt trail can I? Whatever. Blah.

I am canceling my yard sale again. I am so not into this whole thing. My sister is having one in September so maybe I can get my shit together in time for that. My other sister is moving and I know she wanted to do this but I’m just not into it right now. I have other things I need to do right now. Like exercise.

Yesterday hubby was not feeling well and I was pretty upset. He had surgery back in Feburary that was supposed to take care of these issues and I guess that is working. He is feeling better today but I begged and pleaded with him to call the doctor for an appointment. The last thing I need is for something to happen to him. I am happy he’s feeling better though.

I cannot wait to go for my new glasses tomorrow. Thank goodness hubby was able to fix these ones even though they look a bit crooked on my face. I’m sure it’s not going to be cheap but I need them.

My coworker is going on vacation after tomorrow and will be off until August 4th. Which means more work for me. Awesomeness.

I have a doctor’s appointment on August 5th. Hopefully I can lose a little more weight before then. I know she is going to be happy with my progress so far. And then I have my allergist appointment the same day which I am going to bring up the new drug I want to talk to him about.

Apparently weight loss surgery is running wild at my work. 3 people have had it in the past few months. They look good but it’s not for me.

I also forgot to mention we had our work BBQ on Tuesday. I survived!! I had chicken, salad and fruit. We also had a birthday cake for a couple coworkers which I passed on. I had more fruit. There was plenty of left over chicken for me to have for lunch yesterday and today.

No comments: