Thursday, July 9, 2009

Bicycle

You know it's true what they say about riding a bicycle. You never forgot. Ha. And yes, that means I bought myself a bike tonight. It's a beauty. I found it on cragslist. I am in love with this bike. After we purchased her, we stopped at Target and I got a water bottle holder and a little odoemter to track my mileage.

Then when I got home I took a little trip (or two) around the driveway. OMG! I am so excited. I cannot wait to track my little bike out on the trails here in town for some serious riding. At first I was all nervous about it but now I do not care. Who cares what I look like? The point is I liked it. I forgot about how much fun it was to ride a bike. I used to do it all the time when I was a kid.

I haven't been on a bike in 16 years.

Pictures to come. I am so happy.

4 comments:

M and A said...

post a picture girl! i got a "new to me" bike today also. only because i discovered yesterday mine (DH & DS's were stollen :(

need to get a few things fixed on my "new" red schwinn, but it looks GREAT w/ my schwinn baby trailer/stroller! LOVE IT!

have fun w/ it!

Anonymous said...

Can't wait to see some pictures.

xoxo,
Katherine

InWeighOverMyHead said...

fun! I wanna see pics too!

Carolina John said...

i remember when the husband got his bike a few weeks ago, you were a little hesitant. but you're absolutely right, who cares what you look like on a bike? go out there and have fun and be safe with it.

and for goodness sake, give us more details! mountain or road bike? Brand? can't wait to see some pics. I hit the bike for 20 miles on wednesday, it's a fantastic workout. you're going to LOVE it, i just know.

I'm very excited for you!