Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Babble

Before I go on, have you all check out Annie's page? You must go, GO NOW! You know every now and then you come across someone that totally inspires you to really push yourself? Well Annie totally does that for me. Not that others don't, but I came across her page over the weekend and I totally love her blog. She has come so far and looks great.

Anyway, Hi. I'm Sarah and I'm a morning person. I wasn't always a morning person. Once upon a time, I was a night person. I would stay up until 1am, 2am, even 3 or 4am if I was able to when I was able to. I loved to sleep in on the weekends. I loved to stay up late and go out late and all that fun stuff. Now I like to go to bed at 10pm and get up at early. When I was a teenager it was pure HELL to get me up to go to school. So how did this happen? I'm not exactly sure. It baffles me. It baffles the husband (who by the way is still a night person and stays up late all the time while I am tucked nicely into bed by 10pm) since we used to stay up late together. I am jealous sometimes that the husband can stay up until 2am and get up at 7am and function all day long. I would be passed out if that was me.

So that is why I am trying to get back into the morning workout routine. It just works better for me. I can do stuff at night and I just enjoy it better.

But (and yes, you all know it was coming), it didn't happen today. I tried. I packed my gym bag and went to bed at a 10pm. My neighbors were sawing last night (wtf I don't know) and the hubby nicely called them and texted them to ask them to stop making noise (they make noise at all hours of the night). I think I was able to get to bed around 10:30pm and I slept straight through until I had to get up to use the bathroom around 4:30am. And then I couldn't fall back to sleep. BOO!!

So I'm going to try again tomorrow. If I don't make it, then I'll be going tomorrow night. But I want to go in the morning so bad.

And I hate sharing a car. Have I mentioned that?

I might change my weigh in day to Wednesday. I think the scale likes me much better on Wednesday. Ha ha. Silly but true.

I cannot wait for September to get here. Hubby and I will be going up to Cape Cod for our 9 year wedding anniversary. I love the Cape. It's so awesome there.

My gym bag is packed (again). I got super inspired at work today and I'm hoping that I can push myself tomorrow morning to do what I know I need and want to do.

2 comments:

Annie, The Amazing Shrinking Girl said...

Thanks for the shout out and I'm so glad I found your blog as well! Keep it up! I'll be checking on you

Anonymous said...

thanks for the tip on Annie's blog i will check it out just as soon as I finish typing this. wow you sure were the night owl weren't you. I guess your body gets so use to a certain way and that's why you find it difficult to say up late now. That's awesome that your trying to get back into working out in the morning. I used to love going to the gym in the morning.