Sunday, August 30, 2009

Power outage

Just 20 minutes left on the elliptical this morning at the gym and the power goes out. UGH! I'm happy I managed to get in 40 minutes of workout time today but still. I was so close. Ha ha. It was just a couple of weeks ago that the gym was close due to a power outage on a Sunday. I think they need to look into this because it's messing up workouts.

I worked out at home yesterday. I pulled out free weights and everything. Then hopped on the treadmill for 3o minutes.

I lost 0.2 pounds this week. Wednesday I was down 0.8 pounds. See why I think the scale likes me better on Wednesday? Hoping to see a bigger loss next week.

Hard to believe it's Sunday already. Can't wait for our trip to the Cape. Not much longer. And a 3 day weekend next weekend. Woohoo!!

2 comments:

InWeighOverMyHead said...

Congrats on your loss! :) EVery little bit counts!

carla said...

and 3 cheers for yanking out the FREE WEIGHTS!!!
MizFit