Monday, August 17, 2009

Monday update

I got a phone call today about a job I had submitted a resume to. Unfortunately I missed the call and when I called the woman back I had to leave her a message. Boo. Hopefully I will her back from her again.

I totally hate my job. And despise my coworker.

Saturday didn't exactly turn out to be a stellar day for eating. I had pizza.And some ice cream.

I think it was caused by the stress of the dryer breaking down and me totally losing it. I just feel like everything has been falling apart around the house and we can't afford to fix things. Having one car sucks. Hubby not working sucks. Me hating my job sucks.

I was able to get back on track eating wise yesterday but I still haven't been back to the gym. I sat around the house all day watching movies from Netflix.


Anyway, I plan to go back to the gym tomorrow night. I miss it and I know it's best for me to workout. And if I want to continue to lose weight I need to count points and exercise.

The humidity here is terrible. I am exhausted!!

1 comment:

Carolina John said...

Keep your head up sarah. There is a light at the end of that tunnel.