Saturday, August 1, 2009

Saturday weigh in

My friends, please take the time to go and visit Jen over at Prior Fat Girl. I'm at a loss for words right now about what happened to her and she could use us all.

I'm not sure how I did it, but I lost 2 pounds this week. I guess the past 2 days of going to the gym helped me out a bit. I'm happy with it and I am happy to be half way through the 240's right now. I'd like to be out of them soon that is for sure.

My body is a bit sore and tired today so I'm glad I'm giving it a break. I'll be going back to the gym again tomorrow.

Today is housework day. Although I never get much done, even though I try.

Today is our cat Cynnamon's 13th Birthday. Although she is a big Daddy's girl, I am the one who rescued her from the flea infested barn she was living in, bottle fed her and saved her life. All our cats have Birthdays this month though, but she is our first. lol

4 comments:

Sammy Sue said...

Congrats on your loss! Your kitty is cute! I love cats... I have 2.

karen said...

Thanks for letting us know about Jen!

InWeighOverMyHead said...

Congrats on your loss...

Jen, a priorfatgirl said...

Just catching up now and want to thank you from the bottom on my heart for your support - I am so appreciative of knonw you are keeping me in your thoughts