Wednesday, August 5, 2009

a big sponge

I'm not really one to complain about hot weather. I love it. But today it is a bit warm for me. And since I had to drive to a couple of doctors appointments and I don't have air conditioning in my car, it kind of sucks. It's like walking into a big sponge when you are sitting in a nice air conditioned office. Yuck.

With that being said, my doctor was super glad to see that I've lost a little over 10 pounds now. And my blood pressure was 110 over 76. We sat and talked for about 40 minutes. I have the best doctor ever.

Then I went to my allergist appointment and explained to him my flare ups are worse then ever. Of course he suggested steroids (WRONG) and then I asked him about the infusion drug. Which he knew about. He said I would have to have a bunch of blood work done to see if I would even qualify for it. So I'm going to have to go and have that done soon. Not fun but if it means something GOOD for me then it's worth it. I just have to go to the lab in the next week or so and get it done.

Now I'm cooling off by sitting in some air conditioning and eating some frozen grapes. Hubby and I are going grocery shopping later. Fun stuff.

I'm not sure what was going on at work today but I got 5 phones calls in the 4 hours I was working and they were all wrong. Ugh.

Glad it's Wednesday.

No comments: