Wednesday, August 19, 2009

I love my car

Have I mentioned to you how much I love my car? I even named her Genevieve when we got her in 2001. I fell in love with my car when we drove her off the lot, all sparkly and silver, with just 50,000 miles. She was the newest car I'd ever owned. So you can imagine how much I hate having to share my car with my husband right now because Genevieve is my baby.

Could you imagine what I would do if I got into my car and saw a crack in my windshield (that has happened before, believe me)? If I lived in the Arizona area, I would totally call Arizona windshield replacement to help me out. They have over 10 years of service and offer a warranty on your windshield as long as you own your vehicle!

So go ahead and check out Arizona windshield replacement. You will not be sorry.

No comments: