Wednesday, August 19, 2009

OMG my legs part 2

They are like blocks of cement today. What did I do to myself? Ha ha. I wonder how long I'm going to feel this before they go back to normal.

They hurt so much because I did lunges. A lot of lunges. I hate lunges. I never do them and I hated doing them last night. Plus while doing lunches I was doing over head presses with 5 pound weights. Which I made the mistake in telling her were not heavy enough (they weren't) and so she upped them to 10 pounds. Which was better. Heavier but better. She also had me do step ups. And a few other things I can't remember the names of.

My legs hate me today.

1 comment:

Diane, Fit to the Finish said...

Lunges are so hard! I guess next time you won't tell her they weren't heavy enough!!

They will feel better tomorrow!