Friday, August 7, 2009

It’s 5 o’clock somewhere

My husband is upset with me for letting the scale get the best of me. He was commenting this morning one how I was back again and working out like I used to. And I was grumbling about how I hated the scale and my body hated me. And he said I knew better then to let the scale rule my life and the numbers are not the only way I knew I was doing a great job.

He’s right and I know he’s right.

I am going to the gym again tonight but it’s going to just be a cardio night. I don’t deserve to see a gain tomorrow though and I deserve to be pissed off about it.

I wish this day was over already. Nobody wants to be at work today.

1 comment:

Jen, a priorfatgirl said...

over and over, why do we continue to let the scale win? I hate the scale and I hate that I hate it.