Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Just take the knife out of my back

Still nothing weight loss related to blog about .

I am totally addicted to the Stephanie Plum novels by Janet Evanovich right now. I am currently reading the 13th book, which also happens to be the last one I have. A friend gave me all hers and now I want to get 14 and 15. I might have to take a trip to the used bookstore on Saturday morning. Just what I need. More books.

My sister and I joked that we are going to create a library because between the 2 of us we could open one with all our books. I got rid of a bunch but still have a ton more. I am the type that does read books again though.

It looks like I'm going to the Kenny Chesney concert tomorrow night. I paid too much money for the ticket to blow it off and the person that had offered to by my ticket said she may not be able to do that now. So I'm just going to have to deal with it.

My coworker asked me today if I was mad at her. I told her I wasn't (lie) because I didn't want to start anything at work. But I know she knows I'm mad. How could she not? My whole attitude has changed towards her and I'm not talking to her as much unless it's work related. She made her bed so now she has to lay in it.

I'm just exhausted. I am going to really get some rest this weekend for sure. I need it.

No comments: