Thursday, August 6, 2009

No fancy title

For all the horrible things I may say about my coworker she is going through some really rough stuff right now and I am trying to be there for her as much as possible. She doesn't deserve it and I hope that everything works for the best. She tried to be so brave yesterday when she told me about it but today she lost it and I was trying so hard to console her. I hate to see people in pain. I told her to call me or text me or whatever no matter what time it was if she needed to talk or anything at all. No one deserves what she is going through right now. I am truly shocked she even told me because she usually pretty private when it comes to her personal life. I'm glad next week is the Kenny Chesney concert because she needs to have a good time.

I went to the gym again tonight. I felt I had to push through some of my cardio but I was glad I did it. I did 45 minutes on the elliptical and 30 minutes of weights, which is my norm these days. Tomorrow night hubby has karaoke finals so I am probably going to just do some cardio.

I cannot wait for our camping trip to the Cape next month. Lately it just seems like hubby and I are fighting a lot and I hate that. I know we are both under a lot of stress with lack of money and stuff and just need some alone time together. I wish September wasn't so far away.

Hubby's band is playing on Saturday night at a party. That should be fun. I am going to meet the new guy my sister is kind of seeing and I'm looking forward to that, too.

TGIF!! Woohoo!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Your co-worker is so lucky to have you in her life, great job on being there for you and having that shoulder to cry upon if she needs it.

Lisa said...

It's nice of you to be there for her...

♥ Dee ♥ said...

I get it... I have people in the periph of my life (not actual friends) who I wish were NOT in my life at ALL. However, that doesn't mean I'm happy when they have shit happen to them.

You, my friend, are ten feet tall. I like that about you.