Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Is it time for a home alarm?

Times have changed. These are no longer the days were we feel safe leaving the doors unlocked to our houses or our cars. Because chances are if we do that, we may not have a car when we wake up in the morning or our cherished belongings may not be in our home when we return to it. Not too long ago someone happened to break into my car and steal a few items I had in there. Luckily they decided they weren't anything and ended up leaving them my yard. It was pretty scary for me, considering I had always thought we had lived in a pretty safe neighborhood. Plus with hubby and I thinking about starting a family of our own soon, I want to make sure our home is safe and sound for our little one, just like when we were children.

That is why I decided to go with ADT. I'm sure you have all seen their commercials or driven by someones home or been their home and seen a sign on their lawn or in their window proudly proclaiming they are protected by ADT.

Just by going to the ADT website, they offer you some fantastic tips to stay safe in your home. My personal favorite is this one: "2. Do you like gardening? Roses are one of the most effective burglary deterrents, thanks to their thorny stems. Guard vulnerable, low-lying windows with attractive, prickly rose bushes."

So now is the time to check out ADT for your home alarm needs.

No comments: