Thursday, August 13, 2009

No show

So right now I'm supposed to be at the Kenny concert. I sold my ticket so I'm not there. The extra cash will be nice but I kind of wish I was there. I know my sister isn't exactly having the best time because we've been texting. She's not mad at me, she totally understands. Next concert it will be just us (like it usually is).

I am going to try and make it to the gym in the morning. I packed my gym bag and have my fingers crossed. We shall see what happens.

Tomorrow night are the karaoke finals. Hubby is one of 6 men up for the title. Would be nice for him to win (and the money would be even nicer).

Check out The Blog Fairy. I think Once I hit officially 50 pounds gone (again) I am going to treat myself to a new blog look. And she does a great job, don't you all think?

I am so glad tomorrow is Friday. This has been a horrible week.

3 comments:

Diane, Fit to the Finish said...

I love the blog fairy look! I hope you make it to the gym today, and that your husband wins!!

Hope your weekend is better than your week has been. . .
Diane

Carolina John said...

have a great weekend sarah! sorry, i know you were really looking forward to the concert.

Jen, a priorfatgirl said...

sorry to hear you didn't go to the concert but your right, sometimes the extra $$ is worth it.

I am so excited about your reward for the 50lb goal!