Saturday, August 22, 2009

Up 1.6

I totally deserve to be up this week. I need to get serious about the exercise again. That is my main issue right now. I haven't been very good about it for the past couple of weeks.

I did make it to the gym on Thursday night and did 45 minutes on the elliptical and then 30 minutes of weights. My legs were not happy with me but I pushed through it.

Friday my legs were feeling much better. And today they are nearly back to normal. But I am sure come Monday night I will be in some pain again, since I see the trainer again. But only time will tell.

The part for our dryer came in yesterday so hubby will be putting that together today for me so I can wash and dry clothes. I have a huge pile of dirty clothes to take care of. Not something I'm overly excited about.

I cannot wait for our trip to the Cape next month. I need a vacation!!

I may go hit the treadmill.

Hurricane Bill is making it's way to Connecticut this weekend. We've had enough rain thank you very much.

Off to do some housework.

2 comments:

Brianna said...

It's okay, Sarah. I commend you for going to a trainer!! That's bound to make a difference in a few weeks. My legs ache FOR you! :)

Anonymous said...

Sorry about the gain. Please dont' be so hard on yourself. We all have times when we stray away from our routine of working out and/or eating right. It's gonnea happen, just remember that you can get back on track again and keep going. You just have to believe you can. I believe you can do it.

xoxo,
Katherine