Saturday, August 15, 2009

Down 1.2

Somehow I managed to lose 1.2 pounds this week. Not sure how except that my eating was good, even though I skipped the workouts due to stress and all from my work. Planning to get back on track with that tomorrow. Happy to see 244 on the scale though. It's been awhile.

It was a disappointing ending to the hard work hubby put into the karaoke. It always turns out that way though. I know I'm biased. Lol. But the girl who placed 3rd in the woman's karaoke totally should have won. Boo. She was really good. Very strong voice.

Been doing some cleaning around the house.

Found some really good 1 point bagels. Y um!!

Happy Saturday.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Whoo Hoo congrats on the loss. Awesome I love bagel's what brand did you get for 1 point. Hopefully they sell them out here.

xoxo,
Katherine

Carissa said...

Congratulations on the loss! Keep it up! :)

-Carissa

Lisa said...

Yipee! Congrats on the loss!

Jen, a priorfatgirl said...

WOOT WOOT!! Congratulations on keeping up your healthiness journey!