Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Happy Day!!

I just want to clarify one thing about the cardio that my trainer wants me to do. 20-25 minutes but push it for 30 seconds as hard as I can so that my heart rate is between 150-168. Believe me, last night it was. Then after the 30 seconds, not push it so hard for 60 seconds, then do another 30 seconds pushing it and then another 60 seconds. I did that last night and I pushed myself pretty hard. Plus the trainer also wants me to do weights first. I think I mentioned that already.

I'm pretty exhausted tonight so I'm skipping the gym tonight. I'm thinking of trying to get back to the gym in the morning. We'll see what happens. If not, I'll go on Thursday night. I am not nearly as sore as I was last week either.

Awesome news!! Hubby does not need more surgery. He had his cat scan and saw his surgeon and they compered it to the scan from February scan and it's the same. Happy day!! I so happy about that.

I'm off to make some lunches for the next couple of days.

3 comments:

Trish said...

Sounds like a HIIT workout, they're great.

Carolina John said...

yea baby! interval cardio rocks. sounds like you've got an awesome trainer there. and no surgery is fantastic! good news all around. way to go sarah!

Annie, The Amazing Shrinking Girl said...

Sounds like you're doing HIIT! I L-O-V-E HIIT!

Great job and congrats to your husband!