Tuesday, August 4, 2009

beat and exhausted

I am super glad that I have a half day tomorrow at work. I am beat and exhausted from work. Sometimes these patients can be so needy and demanding. Granted I will be the patient tomorrow but I don't plan on being demanding or needy when I see my doctors.

I don't have any time off scheduled until November but I am thinking I need to put in for some. I know the hubby and I were talking about going away for our for a few days next month for our anniversary. That would be super awesome. I could use some time away. Not too mention the hubby and I could use some alone time together.

Going to the gym tonight was much easier then going last week. I guess I'm getting into a bit of a schedule of going at night again. We'll see how it continues to go. It was not nearly as hot as it was on Sunday which was nice. I did 45 minutes on the elliptical and 30 minutes of weights. I've noticed at night there seems to be a lot more guys there. In the morning there are more seniors and ladies. Not that I care either way. I'm there to exercise and that is all I care about.

I'm going to relax a bit and then I'm off to bed.

3 comments:

M and A said...

WTG on your 2 pounds this week! and a high five for making it to the gym! "just keep swimming, just keep swimming". that's what i tell myself from finding nemo. i need to keep doing what i'm doing to get where i want to be!!!

Diane, Fit to the Finish said...

That loss was really good. It's so important to just keep doing the things you know work for you.

For me, walking was my thing, and still is 12 years later. Good luck and keep up the good work!

InWeighOverMyHead said...

Congrats on going to the gym and your 2 lb loss!!!