Wednesday, August 19, 2009

OMG my legs part 3

I'm sure you can tell by all the paid posts I'm doing I'm trying to earn a little extra cash right now. Being broke totally sucks.

My dryer is still broke. Hubby ordered the part today and hopefully it will be here by the weekend. We may have to go to his parents house to dry some clothes. Gag. That makes me feel like I'm 12 years old instead of nearly 34. I'd rather go there then the laundromat though. I hate that place. Shudder.

My legs are even worse then they were this morning. I can only imagine what they are going to feel like tomorrow. My coworkers were commenting on my stiff movements today. It hurt to get up and down all day long. lol My next session will be Monday night. Going to go to the gym tomorrow night though and doing my own thing.

Oh and speaking of money and the gym, I'm lowering the price of my gym membership. I currently pay for classes and tanning which I do not use. I have never used the classes in my 8 years of being a member and I have used the tanning twice. Since I don't even think they offer classes anymore and since I burn like a lobster in the tanning booth why pay for them? It's ten less dollars I will pay monthly and a big help for us in the long run.

Off to catch up on blogs!!

1 comment:

♥ Dee ♥ said...

Second day always hurts most. A small walk to get the muscles a little warm will actually do wonders towards aleviating the pain. 20 minute slow walk.

Tomorrow will be better.