Saturday, November 21, 2009

2.4 more pounds bite the dust!!

Another 2.4 pounds bite the dust! I am super excited. I guess all that exercise totally paid off for me this week. I wasn't going to work out today but I'm rethinking that.

I've lost 4.4 pounds since rejoining weight watchers and couldn't be happier about it.

We talked about Thanksgiving in the meeting. I can't believe a slice of pumpkin pie is 8 points. EIGHT POINTS! Holy smokes. Totally worth it of course but wow. I am totally doing the same thing I did this past week and hope for another amazing loss.

"New Moon" was awesome last night. The line was huge when got there and we got there 40 minutes early. The guy that worked there said people were lining up over an hour before the movie started. It's not a huge theater so I'm not sure what the big deal was. And they hearded us into the theater like sheep. It was a great movie though and I can't wait for "Eclipse" to come out. June 30th, 2010. Ha ha!!

Need to eat something and then heading out to the treadmill. Dinner with Mom tonight, too. My hubby isn't feeling well. We were going to do some karaoke later but it depends on how is he feeling. He's congested and stuff.

Happy Saturday!!

7 comments:

Sevenbeads said...

That's an amazing loss!

Crystal said...

Congrats on another wicked loss :)

Respectfully Yours said...

Great weight loss. Good job. I went to the movies last night too. Saw Blind Side. It was packed with kids going to see New Moon. Visit my blog and you can see my 2 movie reviews.

Anonymous said...

Totally awesome congrats.

karen said...

Way to rock it out, Sarah!!!

Anonymous said...

Congrats on being down another 2.4 lbs!! What an awesome week. :)

Anonymous said...

Nice job on another awesome loss!!!!