Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Believe It, Be It

Eating is awesome!! I just can't seem to get my exercise in check. Ugh! Boo! I'm hoping I can get to the gym tomorrow morning. I have my gym bag packed, alarm set and hopes up that I can make it there tomorrow morning.

I picked up Ali Vincent's new book "Believe It, Be It" tonight after work. I can't wait to get into it.

One week from today my Mom will be here! I talked to her for 2 hours last night. I can't wait to see her. It's been over a year since she was last here! I'm so glad it worked out that I have vacation during the time she'll be visiting. I can't wait for some Mom time.

Off to finish watching "The Biggest Loser".

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Were totally opposites. My exercising has been going pretty good, but my eating forget about it. I know that we both will get on track with our exercising and food intake. That's really great your mom will be there for you birthday.

Respectfully Yours said...

That is so nice you can't wait to see your mom. Don't worry, you will get back on track with your exercising. Take care and enjoy your book.