Friday, November 6, 2009

Weight Watchers tomorrow

Still feeling kind of icky but I made it through work. I have a lot to do with vacation coming up and really wasn't feeling bad enough to miss a day of work.

My eating wasn't spot on last night due to my feeling sick and today it could have been better but tomorrow is the day I've been talking about all week and I'm really excited about going back to Weight Watchers. Yes, I have lost 15 pounds in the past 5 months but I think I could lose more if I was going to meetings.

I need new clothes. That is pretty awesome. Most of my tops are getting too big and I have some older ones that fit that haven't fit in 2 years but I need more. I like the idea of getting new clothes and hope to get some gift cards for my Birthday.

I am going to throw myself back into Weight Watchers 100%!! Woohoo! I just have my Birthday and Thanksgiving to get through after I join. Ha ha.

2 comments:

Scott Mullins said...

Hi Sarah,

I am considering joining Weight watchers for the support group aspect. What do you like about the program? What do you think is the best thing about WW?

Thanks for any advice you can provide.

Sincerely,

Scott

Sevenbeads said...

You sound totally pumped!