Sunday, November 29, 2009

Cutting back

So I'm still mad about yesterday. I didn't deserve a 2 pound gain. Sorry about the pity party but I was really pissed off. That is why I was doing the at home thing and not going to meetings. Because I can handle a gain at home easier then at a meeting. When my scale said I was only up 1 pound and the weight watchers one said I was up 2.

I was also pissed because my leader, Beth, was not there again. She has missed 2 of the 4 meetings I have been back to. I may switch to the 9:45am meeting which is the meeting I used to go. I am the youngest person in the 11:15am meeting. It's a bunch of old ladies in there. And I got really annoyed at one of them because the sub leader, Jessica, was passing around her before picture (she lost 88 pounds) and this lady says "Were you married here?" What? Like a fat girl can't get married? She had to lose weight to get a guy? How rude is that? My mouth fell open and I was staring at her for like 60 seconds. I'm sure she didn't mean it like that but I was so irritated.

I'm going to back off on the exercise. I'm going to go back to 3-4 days a week and try to make it to the gym.

I slept until 11am this morning.

Today is my last day of vacation. I so do NOT want to go back to work tomorrow at all.

My neighbors are way obnoxious this morning.

1 comment:

gayle said...

Oh wow you are in a bad mood :) but I know how you feel...me too..I just can't get in one day of following my points