Sunday, November 1, 2009

Happy November

To kick off November just right I hit the gym this afternoon. I did 30 minutes of weights and 35 minutes of cardio (40 if you count my warm up). I'm feeling pretty good these days so I'm hoping that feeling continues through the week.

Little nervous about the fact we're into November and it's just 17 days until I turn 34. Eek!! I can't believe I'm going to be 34 already. When did I become an adult anyway?

I am really looking forward to my Mom coming to visit and vacation!!

Hubby and I are watching the "V" mini series on SyFy today. I loved this when I was a kid. I am looking forward to seeing the new show when it starts. Should be interesting.

Have a happy Sunday and stay away from the Halloween candy!!

1 comment:

Carolina John said...

34's not so bad. i've been able to manage it so far. i am, however, scared of november. how is it here already?