Wednesday, November 25, 2009

I remember why I fell in love with running

I was totally in the zone today when I was on the treadmill. I am really remembering why I fell in love with running 5+ years ago. I can't wait to get out there tomorrow and do it again. If my shins will let me. They are a little sore tonight so I may have to lay off with the running and just walk it. We'll have to see how I feel.

And yes, I do plan on working out on Thanksgiving.

My shirt came that I ordered from Old Navy. I love it. I opened it and my first thought was this is not going to fit! It looks too small. But it fits and I love it! I am so freaking proud of myself for putting all this effort into working out and watching what I eat. And now I'm able to start fitting into smaller clothes again!! Yes-I still have a long way to go to get back into my size 8 jeans but I'm on my way and I feel awesome!!

I'm also 11 pounds lighter then I was a year ago. Pretty cool.

I've earned 20 AP's so far this week. I plugged my exercise into the etools on the weight watchers site and that is what it told me. I thought I was only earning 4 for each day but it turns out it's 5.

I'm going to try and not eat too much tomorrow. We'll see what happens. I made a cheesecake and pumpkin pie. Yum!!

3 comments:

gayle said...

From the sound of things you will do great tomorrow. I probably don't need to tell you this but I will anyway....have a plan tomorrow. Good luck!! I too am trying to get in all my size 8 clothes in my closet.

Anonymous said...

Sounds like you're totally focused, love the attitude, it's really inspiring!

Congrats on the smaller size, always so rewarding isn't it?

Hope you have a wonderful holiday!

Anonymous said...

Whoo hoo you go girl, totally awesome on the running. Your totally rocking the exercising.
Doesn't it feel great when you can fit into smaller clothes. totally inspries me to keep on going. Congrats on the 11 pound loss since last year, totally awesome.