Sunday, November 15, 2009

Biggest Loser Yoga

Um this kicked my ASS! I was going to do my new Jillian DVD but decided not to. Instead I pulled out my the Biggest Loser Yoga DVD and 30 minutes later was covered in total sweat. It was freaking awesome.

I can't explain why I'm not going to the gym but as long as I'm getting in 60 minutes of of exercise I'm super happy.

I am feeling stronger and smaller everyday. *Giggle*

I used, for the first time, recipe builder on the weight watchers site today. I put in the pumpkin ziti from Paula Deen which I am going to go make for my lunch for this week. I thought it was 6 points per serving but it's telling me 5. Score!!

Funny how yesterday I was starving and today I am not hungry at all.

Off to make my lunches!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I will have to check out that BL yoga vid - haven't heard of it before!