Monday, November 30, 2009

The reason!

Again I want to apologize for the really depressing posts I've put up over the past couple of days. I was in a bit of a funk and I feel like I've finally come out of that funk.

Typical me, I was ready to stop going to weight watchers already. I was ready to just do it at home again but what would that do? Just because my scale said something different? And because I gained this week, it drove me to eat pretty badly all weekend and not exercise. So there is a good chance I may gain again this week. But I know it's coming and I have gotten things under control again and I'm back on track. I have to learn not to do that. It doesn't make this whole weight loss journey any easier by going off track.

I still feel like I didn't deserve that gain. Boo!!

I also have major PMS and that is another reason I could have gained. Ha!!

I went back to work today which was hard after being on vacation for a week. Ugh! What I wouldn't give to be wealthy and not have to work. Or to be able to work from home.

Coming home I arrived to find a package from Fashion Bug and my shirts were here!! The reason all this eating right and exercise makes it worth while!! My shirts are all a size smaller and I love them. I modeled them all for my hubby and I can't wait to wear them to work.

We're going to do a cookie swap at work. Eek! It's always tough but I enjoy doing it. Luckily we're not going to swap cookies until December 22nd so that means I won't make cookies until the weekend before. I have the best cookies to make that I made last year and everyone asked for the recipe but I won't give it out. They are s'mores cookies. They are as good as they sound. I won't give out the recipe because I know if I did my copy-cat coworker would make them just to be a pain. One year we did the swap and I wrote down I was going to make peanut butter blossoms (the ones with the hershey kiss in the middle) so she said she was going to make cookies with peanut butter cups in the middle. Isn't that the nearly the same cookie?

Anyway, I have blogs to catch up on!!

3 comments:

amyp106 said...

you can vent anytime on here. Great place for that release. Glad you are doing and feeling better about everything.

gayle said...

Glad you are back on track..I just wish I were..

Anonymous said...

Glad that your back on track. Anytime you feel the need to vent and get your angry our please do so. We all need that release from time to time.