Sunday, November 8, 2009

Workout update

So my workout ended up ended up being 60 minutes on the treadmill at home because I just wasn't feeling up to going to the gym today. I'm pretty freaking happy with that though because I really busted my tail and did some running.

It happened to be a beautiful day here in Connecticut. It was nearly 70. In November. I'll take it. Tomorrow is supposed to be just as nice. Amazing. What is the deal with the weather anyway? It's November. Yes, November. We had 90 degree weather in April, a ton of rain in the summer, snow in October and now it's warm enough to wear capri pants. Which I may just break out for work tomorrow. Why not?

Hubby and I are no longer fighting. I even offered to cook dinner tonight. He's pretty picky about his eating and since we hardly ever eat the same thing (since I watch what I eat) I offered to cook for him if he wanted me to.

My Mom will be here a week from Tuesday! I cannot wait!!

Mu-ah!

3 comments:

Scott Mullins said...

Great job on the workout Sarah. 60 minutes on the treadmill is a terrific achievement.

Enjoy the weather. Today was beautiful here in Illinois, so you will probably get it tomorrow.

I actually did yard work and felt good about it. Losing 40 pounds sure makes a difference in the energy level!

karen said...

Crazy weather going on here, too! Just a few days ago my little guy was catching snowflakes on his tongue and today he probably won't wear even a lightweight jacket to preschool!!! Crazy crazy!

(Left you an award, by the way! You don't HAVE to do it, of course, but I wanted you to know it was there!)

Carolina John said...

when it's 70 in november get outside on that bike girl!! ya gotta take advantage of that.