Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Great day!!

I got a New Moon cake for my Birthday! Ha! I ate unhealthy today but it was my Birthday. My coworkers wanted me to take my cake home but I knew if I did I would eat it all. I only had one piece.

It was great to see my Mom!! I can't wait to spend more time with her.

I got some gift cards for clothes! I can't wait to go buy some new ones.

I am stuff and tired. I am going to sleep well tonight.

Back in the saddle with points and exercise tomorrow.

Super sad about "The Biggest Loser" last night.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

ugh - i wish rebecca stayed on the show. I hope she's the at home winner though! That crazy chick look like she was doing an awesome job at home so we'll see!

Carissa said...

Happy birthday!!!

Respectfully Yours said...

Happy Birthday. Hope you enjoy your time with mom...

purple_moonflower said...

Happy Birthday!! Have fun with your mom!