Monday, November 9, 2009

I'd like to thank the academy...

Actually I would like to thank, Karen over at Make Just A Ripple for giving me this ward. And I'm going to pass it on to 7 more ladies who inspire me. And then 10 things you may or may not know about me. You don't have to play along but it's fun and I thought I would.

Angie-She is totally inspiring!! I love her blog and she is always so upbeat. She helped give me that push to go back weight watchers meetings. And she told me about Lara bars. Yum!!

Annie-She seems to be always going! I used to be just like her and worked out all the time. She makes me want to be the athlete that she is. Plus she totally looks awesome.

John-He just did his first half iron man. Need I say more?

Andrea-She has lost over 70 pounds and is running more and more each week. She is very inspiring. Plus she likes cake. My favorite dessert in the world.

Glam-She is a total rock star. Need I say more? Plus I love how she got rid of her scale for awhile. I would love to do that. And I think she and I would get along super awesome in real life.

Lynn-She had burger and fries for dinner tonight and it was all weight watchers approved. How can you not love that?

Katherine-She has been losing weight for awhile and is not going to give up until she gets to her goal. She is nearly half way there!!

1. I love tattoos. I have 3 so far and want more.
2. I've been blogging since 2003. This is not my first blog. I find it really helps me since I tend to keep a lot of my feelings inside.
3. I suffer from depression. Exercise helps me not be depressed so I try to exercise as much as I can.
4. I love Nascar
5. The high school I graduated from had a total of 500 kids (my graduating class had 110 kids).
6. 80's and 90's hair bands are a guilty pleasure of mine
7. I love animals and I can't watch any move where they my get hurt. I cried through most of "March of the Penguins" and will NEVER watch that move again.
8. "Donnie Darko" is my favorite movie.
9. "Carnivale" is still my favorite television show and I'm still pissed that it was canceled. There was so much left that they could have worked with.
10. I have a nephew that is 29 years old.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love tattoos too!

A 29 year old nephew! That is awesome!:)

Shel said...

My graduating class had 78 kids! :-)

I also can not watch any movies where an animal might get hurt or left behind. Donnie Darko is also one of my favorite movies!

I have Carnivale on my Netflix list. I think it's at like #423 though! I Just finished watching all seasons of Dexter, True Blood, Entourage.... and I just added Nip/Tuck. We don't get HBO or Showtime and I'm so bummed I have to wait a full year to continue watching all those awesome shows. I also watch TOO much TV!!

I have a 25 year old niece.