Sunday, November 22, 2009

In it to win it!!

I gave myself a rest day yesterday from exercise but today I was back at it. 30 minutes of weights and 40 minutes on the treadmill.

Yesterday we went down to visit with my Mom and sisters. They got pizza but I had some sandwiches instead. I am totally serious about this. It wasn't worth it for me to have pizza. I am in it to win it for sure!!

Tuesday I will be spending time with my Mom again. We'll be shopping and other fun stuff. I can't wait.

Hubby and I are off to do some shopping. I'm hoping to spend some of my gift cards.

What I can't believe I forgot to mention is that my Mom got me a whole bunch of lara bars for my Birthday! I haven't seen the Lemon or Banana Bread ones she got me. The lemon are so good!! Yum!!

2 comments:

purple_moonflower said...

Awesome job on passing on the pizza. It is hard some time, but make asking yourself "is it worth it" has worked so many times for me. Larabars are the best!!!

Respectfully Yours said...

I admire your will power. Great job. Sounds like you are totally on track. Have a great time with MOM.