Monday, November 16, 2009

Worst picture EVER!

I had my license renewed today. Worst picture EVER! Ugh. I hated to see the last picture go because I was so happy when I got it. I was thin for the first time I could remember and I was so happy to have a skinny picture on my license.

Plus they have you look down when they snap your picture. And that is just unflattering. So my face looks bigger then normal. I already have a big head anyway (I have a complex) and it just looks horrible. Oh well. As my hubby said it will just look even better when I lose all the weight again.

Oh and speaking of my hubby, his doctor wants him to weigh 150 pounds. The same as me. He's 5'6" (an inch taller then me). Um hi. I don't like super skinny men and I don't want to be married to one. He would have to drop around 60 pounds to get there. I don't find him overweight. Sure he has a belly but I love him and don't care. Which is kind of like how he feels about me. My doctor, who is in the same practice as his, says 150 is fine for me. I think my hubby would be fine at 175. We'll see what happens. He wants to go to the gym with me. I don't know what he'll about his eating. He's changed his habits a bit but not a lot. He loves to snack on super bad things. He drinks tons of water so that is good.

I have already exercised. So that means 3 days down. I have earned 16 AP's so far. Woohoo!! I wanted to earn at least 20 so I'm on my way!!

5 comments:

Frannie said...

I'm so with you on the driver's license thing. Our state has some new rules as of last January, so everyone has to get a new license photo. I was not aware of this and went in there for another reason, so I was definitely not ready for picture day (apparently someone forgot to tell me about the new rules). Having said that, my current picture tops my list of "most hilariously bad."

I describe it as: greasy, fat surfer girl, who stumbled into the DMV after a long night of drinking on the beach.

Really, quite lovely. Especially since the only part of that explanation that was true is the "fat" part.

Also, I'm with ya on the big head! I've got a pretty huge one myself! =D

Anonymous said...

Sorry about your driver license picture. That is really great that your husband wants to go to the gym with you. Awesome on all of the AP's you earned.

Samantha said...

I bet your docotor is basing it on the evil BMI, which is something that I have a huge problem with. Men , by nature, are more muscular and would need to be very thin (and thus not all that muscular) to get to that weight. ARGH! But on a more positive note its great that he wants to hit the gym. Its a good step in the right direction towards being healthy and its something that you two can share.

InWeighOverMyHead said...

Good job with your AP's!

- Lisa
http://inweighovermyhead.blogspot.com/

Carolina John said...

yea my oldest kid still makes the face i used on my drivers license picture. it's hilarious when she does it.