Sunday, November 22, 2009

Me and my man

Here is a little something I got from Crystal.

What are your middle names?
Mine is Sundae and his is Sidney. When I met him he wanted to be called Sid. He was a (and still is) a huge Pink Floyd fan. I didn't like them much then but now they are my second favorite band.

How long have you been together?
We started dating on May 14th, 1993. Which also happens to be his brothers birthday. We were married on September 22, 2000.

How long did you know each other before you started dating?
About a month or so. We worked together at a local supermarket.

Who asked whom out?
I asked him to go out on our first date but he asked me to be his girlfriend.

How old are each of you?
I just turned 34. He is 33.

Whose siblings do you see the most?
Mine. His brother lives further away and I work with one of my sisters. I also have 4 sisters and he only has 1 brother.

Which situation is the hardest on you as a couple?
Having one car. It sucks.

Did you go to the same school?
No we didn't.

Are you from the same home town?
Nope. But they are right next to one another.

Who is smarter?

He totally is.

Who is the most sensitive?
I think we both are equally as sensitive. He'll kill me for saying that but he is just as senstivie as I am. I love that about him.

Where do you eat out most as a couple?

There is a local pizza place we like to eat at that has great grilled chicken salads that we get a lot.

Where is the furthest you two have traveled together as a couple?

London, England in 2002. It was amazing and I want to go back.

Who has the craziest exes?

We don't really see either of our exes anymore but at the time we started dating probably him. That was so long ago.

Who has the worst temper?
Hands down he does. But don't count me out when I do get mad. I have a hell of an Irish temper.

Who does the cooking?
Me. But he does like to grill in summer.

Who is the neat-freak?
I can be but I'm not as bad as I used to be.

Who is more stubborn?
That would be me. I was born a Scorpio but my moon is in Taurus.

Who hogs the bed?

He does.

Who wakes up earlier?

He does.

Where was your first date?

We went to Riverside Amusement Park. It was horrible and I didn't think we would go out again. But we did and here we are. That amusement park is now a Six Flags and not nearly as fun as it used to be.

Who is more jealous?
It used to be me but now it's about 50/50. That girl at Burger King had just better back off. Ha ha!

How long did it take to get serious?
He told me he loved me about 3 weeks after he asked me out.

Who eats more?
He does, he has to eat every 2-3 hours.

Who does the laundry?
I do but he doesn't eat healthy.

Who’s better with the computer?
He is and always has been. It's what he's going to school for.

Who drives when you are together?
He does.

1 comment:

Chantelle {fat mum slim} said...

That's a nice little read. Thank for sharing an insight. xx