Friday, November 20, 2009

6 days of exercise

For the first time in a very long time I worked out for 6 days. Saturday, Sunday, Monday, Tuesday, Thursday and Friday. I earned 24 activity points. I had originally wanted to do it because I knew with my Birthday on Wednesday I was going to need those activity points. I knew there would be cake and that we were going out to dinner at Red Robin and I wasn't going to deny myself a few goodies on my Birthday.

But I really enjoyed all my workouts and I didn't feel I had to push myself to actually do it. This morning I actually was excited when I pulled out my free weights this morning.

I am planning on doing it again this week with Thanksgiving coming up. And I am again, looking forward to it.

I am also looking forward to my weigh in tomorrow. I didn't over eat too badly on my Birthday. I did have cake and I did have a huge cheeseburger but I didn't totally stuff myself so bad that I felt sick like I might have in the past.

I may stay the same. Or maybe, just maybe, I might see a loss tomorrow.

"Days of Our Lives" is really confusing. I don't even know who half these people are. Ha ha.

Hubby and I have to go grocery shopping when he gets home from school. And then tonight my sister and I are going to see "New Moon". Woohoo! I can hardly wait!!

2 comments:

jujulime said...

Hey I'm new to reading your blog!! I can't wait to see New Moon! I am so so so excited but I have to wait until Monday. Enjoy! Good luck on your weigh in!

Anonymous said...

Oh my gosh you totally rock. 6 days in this week amazing.