Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Believe It, Be It part 2

I tried. I did. But for some reason when I plan to go to the gym before work my body starts to hate me. And I can't sleep. And then when I finally DO fall asleep something wakes me up and I can't fall back to sleep. For like FOREVER.

I am so tired right now.

But I am trying to be positive. Believe it, Be it just like Ali Vincent says in her book. So I didn't make this morning. I want it enough to do whatever it takes and I'll have to go at night if that is what I need to do.

I'm also going to need a lot of coffee.

3 comments:

amyp106 said...

I am the same way. I do boot camps 3 mornings and on those nights before I can not sleep. I almost feel nervous about going.

Carolina John said...

yea i stayed up too late last night watching biggest loser and require lots of coffee today as well. geez, tired. more sleep.

Anonymous said...

Sorry that you were unable to make it to the gym in the morning, but awesome attitude on hitting the gym in the evening.