Monday, November 23, 2009

Here is a new picture of me. It was taken at the end of October so it's not THAT new but I didn't have the chance to get it off the camera until now. But it was the day I was able to get back into that blue shirt for the first time in over 2 years so I was pretty excited.

Speaking of shirts, I went to Fashion Bug yesterday. UGH! What a disappointment. I didn't buy anything. I tried on 2 shirts which I liked but it took me so long to actually pick them out that I was just annoyed and the line was so long that I ended up leaving. Instead I found 4 online this morning at home that I can't wait to get. I got a Fashion Bug gift card for my Birthday from my in-laws. I also got an Old Navy card from my sister and I used that already.

I am so beat. I got up early today and worked out first thing. I did 60 minutes of cardio. Then I spent the rest of the day cleaning up the apartment. I am so happy that the hubby decided to help me out because I don't know if I would have been able to get it all done. And now I'm ready for sleep.

Tomorrow my Mom and I are going out for the day. We are going shopping, going to have lunch and who knows what else. I can't wait!!

Wednesday I have pies to bake for Thanksgiving!!

I also have to squeeze in more exercise along the way!! I keep up with this awesome job I've been doing.

I'm going to relax and see if I can have the hubby give me a foot massage. Ha ha. My feet are killing me!!

2 comments:

Carolina John said...

Look at how pretty you are from that angle! very cute, Sarah.

Anonymous said...

Yay! Congrats on fitting into your blue shirt :)