Thursday, November 5, 2009

Hope I'm not getting sick!!

I'm not feeling all that well. Hopefully I'm not getting sick. Last night I felt like this I was able to fight it off by going to bed early.

Settling down for the night to watch "Flash Forward" and "Grey's Anatomy" with the hubby with some diet cranberry soda.

I am still planning on going back to Weight Watchers on Saturday and really looking forward to it. I was going to join a few weeks ago and didn't and wish I had. But anyway now I'm going to do it. I had the most success (lost over 100 pounds that way) and I know I can do it again.

"Biggest Loser" talk so if you haven't watch it yet don't read on.

I haven't talked much about this season much. Not sure why but I am enjoying it. Rudy, Rebecca and Andrea are my favorites. I was so glad to see Tracey go home! She was just evil!! She looks great now though. I enjoyed seeing her on "Leno" even if I didn' t like her. I was so happy Rebecca one the challenge!!

Ali Vincent (the first female winner) has a book coming out this month. I can't wait to get it.

Off to lay down on the couch. TGIF!!

2 comments:

thewwchick said...

I'm not into BL nearly as much as seasons past. There's something about this group I just don't dig. I'm also REALLY sick of the "crazy person" they seem to drag onto the ranch each season. People like that are draining. I don't care to watch them being glorified on TV. I swear the producers keep them on as long as possible for ratings.

Meet Virginia said...

I have been enjoying this season, too.. I agree with Heather about Tracey. draining! Did you note that she flat out lied to Leno about her start weight? BL showed it at 230 something and she told Leno it was 254!! Who does that?