Sunday, November 15, 2009

Exercise

I know I haven't done a paid blog post in awhile so please just skip over that one below this. I need the money.

I'm not sure what my deal is with the gym these days but I have no desire to go. So I'm going to break out a DVD (I got a new Jillian one) and then hit the treadmill. Exercise is exercise and I'm going to do this.

I want to earn at least 20 AP's this week and next week. I want to work out as much as I can over the next 2 weeks. I have a Birthday and Thanksgiving to worry about. I know I'm going to try to be good on Thanksgiving. But my Birthday? No. I always let myself enjoy that day. Cake is my favorite thing in the world. So I know if I get in enough exercise I'll be alright. If I gain I'm okay. If I maintain even better. I'm going to do my best and see what happens.

My Mom will be here in 2 days! OMG!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You go girl! You are so going to earn those 20 AP's. Yum cake what kind are you having?