Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Going back to meetings

Today started off so good. I was pretty positive and happy and things were so well.

Until my hubby called and told me that the car was having problems. AGAIN!

It's been like every other week for the past 2 months I swear. I lost it. I was crying and feeling totally stressed out.

I've only had 3 mini kit kats and that isn't a lot and I'm not having more. I stopped before it got out of control and that is good.

I've realized that after 5 months I've lost (only) 15 pounds. Again that is good but it could (should) be more and I'm going back to weight watchers meeting starting Saturday. I always have better and more success when I go to meetings.

The car is fine now. Hubby is not sure what the problem is or why it stopped running but it is running now. I am sick of sharing a car and hate that he isn't working and that we can't afford to buy another one right now. I am happy that he is going to school and that it's paid for but it sucks. UGH!

PMS SUCKS!! Blah!!

4 comments:

Cole Walter Mellon said...

Stress makes this weight-loss journey even more difficult, I've found. Good job holding the line on the candy; that's more than a "fun-sized" accomplishment, if you ask me.

Crystal said...

YAY for going back to WW meetings ... lots of bloggers are doing the same :) I cannot wait to continue to read your journey with WW meetings :)

Anonymous said...

I love the WW meeting madness that is going on in Blog world!
Nice work going back!

Scott Mullins said...

I am thinking I need to get to a WW meeting. Will they be a benefit for someone who just had Lapband surgery?