Tuesday, November 17, 2009

No more clutter!!

Another day of exercise under my belt. And today it makes 16 days of AP's. Ugh. A math genius I am not. Ha!!

My Mom is in Connecticut!! I can't wait to see her. My sister picked up at 6pm from the airport and brought her back to her house. I will be seeing her tomorrow night. I spoke with her before she boarded the plane. I am super excited. One because I haven't seen her in over a year (not since September of 2008) and two because my Mom has lost weight and I can't wait to see how she looks!!

My hubby stayed home from school today and cleaned up the apartment. Talk about a nice thing to come home to. I know I've mentioned before that I am not the best housekeeper in the world. I have been a better one in the past but a lot of it has to do with clutter around the house and now it's GONE! I am super excited.

I wore a shirt today to work I haven't worn in a long time. And a pair of pants that I have never worn. Nothing fancy or anything but it's like new cloths. I can't wear a lot of what I was wearing just a few months ago but the shirts are super huge and make look bigger then I am.

Off to watch "The Biggest Loser". I love the makeover show!!

2 comments:

Respectfully Yours said...

Have a great time with your mom. She must be excited too. Biggest Loser makeover show was so good. It is amazing how different they look with a makeover. The speaches were great too.

have fun with your mom

Carolina John said...

have fun with your mom in town! i like the makeover show too. and it was a good one.