Saturday, November 14, 2009

down 2

Week one back at weight watchers was a success!! Woohoo! I'm down 2 pounds!! Super excited.

I was disappointed that my leader, Beth, wasn't there today. There was a sub, Jessica who alright but she is no Beth. Jessica has lost 88 pounds (Beth was her leader) so that is pretty impressive. We talked about the holidays and traditions. I am the dessert maker so that is kind of hard for me but I think I'll be okay this year. I plan to work out as much as I can over the next couple of week so not gain TOO much. Or maybe maintain.

I was going to go to the gym after but was mobbed. Instead hit the treadmill for 60 minutes when I got home. I am going to go the gym tomorrow.

Now I'm going to do a few things around the apartment and enjoy my weekend.

8 comments:

Crystal said...

Wicked loss ... keep at it :)

Sammy Sue said...

Good Job!

amyp106 said...

excellent. great job!

Respectfully Yours said...

That's 2lbs you'll never see again. Excellent weigh in!

Sevenbeads said...

Very impressive!

Anonymous said...

Congrats on the 2lbs loss, that is awesome!

I know what you mean about the holidays, it can be hard with all those tasty temptations. My plan is similar to yours, just stay focused on the gym, plan well and hope for the best. :)

karen said...

Way to go Sarah!!!!!
I'm stressing about Christmas big time. That Sunday before we'll probably be doing the family get-together at our place which means I get to do all the work of it ... but, on the upside, it also means I get to know the calories/points of everything offered. Hopefully that'll make it a LITTLE easier.

Anonymous said...

way to go!