Monday, November 2, 2009

Not much diet talk here

I'm not sure how many of you are aware that I watch Nascar or not but OMG! Watching your driver land on the roof of his car and then on top of another driver's car is a pretty scary ordeal. Not to mention they had to have him cut out of his car, too. Luckily, Ryan Newman (my driver) was okay and walked to the ambulance after the wreck yesterday but it was so scary. It's amazing how safe these cars are these days.

Work was super busy today. We were short one CSR so that is always hectic. I took 7 orders and my coworker took 2. Hmmmm doesn't seem too fair, huh? Vacation can't get here fast enough.

I am 3 episodes behind on "Grey's" so tonight I am going to try and catch up!!

Also me and Jen Lancaster would so be BFF's if we lived in the same state! Ha! I am super excited that her new book is scheduled to come out in May of 2010. She follows me on Twitter (eek! I know right?) and I am currently rereading her books. I total think you should run out and get her first book "Bitter is the New Black" but I started with "Such A Pretty Fat". Thank me later.

1 comment:

karen said...

I could totally see you, ME & Jen hanging out!!! Love her!!! AND Nascar! Even have a Richard Petty crockpot which is more commonly referred to as my "redneck crockpot" amongst our friends :)