Thursday, November 12, 2009

What? No rain!!

I find that it's going to rain on my Birthday UNACCEPTABLE! What is that about? No rain on my Birthday. Whatever weather guy. I am not going to let you ruin my day. And the weather could change in 6 days.

I am totally loving "Believe It, Be It". I am finding the book very inspiring.

I am heading to the gym tonight. I need a good workout for sure. It's been awhile.

This week is totally dragging on.

Ran into a friend at the grocery store last night and she said she could see that I had been losing weight. Woohoo!!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Whoo - I love positive, unexpected comments from friends! Really helps to validate all of the hard work! :)

Carolina John said...

you'll be getting that rain soon enough. that system has sat on my head (here in nc) since monday. i'm glad it's finally heading north.

Diane, Fit to the Finish said...

How great that your friend could tell that you are getting fit! I love that for you.

Respectfully Yours said...

Nothing like a nice compliment to keep you on track. Awesome!

Anonymous said...

I'm crossing my fingers that the weather is in your favor for your birthday. Whoo hoo awesome on hitting the gym, keep it up.