Saturday, November 28, 2009

A gain I didn't deserve

Right now I'm a little upset about being up 2 pounds this morning at weight watchers and remembered why I stopped going to meetings. I hate having to pretend I'm happy and in a good mood when I don't deserve a 2 pound gain.

I busted my butt this week. I worked out 6 days and I gained 2 pounds.

I worked out so I could enjoy my Thanksgiving and I gained 2 pounds.

I sat in the that meeting and I listened to people talk about how they overate and they didn't work out and they gained point 2 or point 4. And I gained 2 pounds.

I am incredibly upset and I left in tears.

I am very frustrated. I have been stuck in the 240's since July and I haven't been able to get out of them. I had hoped to be out of them by the end of October and that didn't happen. I had hoped maybe by the end of November and again that didn't happen. Now we're heading into December and I'm still not into the 230's. I'm sick and tired of being overweight and madder then hell at myself for gaining this weight back in the first place.

I spent most of yesterday in a horrible depression yet I manged to push myself to get outside to the garage and exercise. I think I probably didn't eat enough when it came to the exercise thing since I earned 30 AP's but I'm still very angry at gaining 2 pounds and right now I'm having a hard time not eating everything in sight.

I'm going to cut back on my exercise this week.

And I'm still very angry.

3 comments:

gayle said...

I so know how you feel...It's terrible to work so hard and not lose. I know you have heard this before but probably next week you will lose the 2 lbs and more if you keep up with what you are doing. As for me I need to go back to w. watchers...soon Good luck!!

Andy said...

Sarah, that SUCKS and I totally sympathize. I had a 2 lb gain a couple of weeks ago, that I also didn't deserve, and what was worse is it took me two more weeks to get rid of it. (I originally attributed it to sodium and figured I'd have a great loss the next week, but nope.) Anyway, I was totally feeling the same as you -- hating WW, hating the stupid receptionists and their weird pity, hating having to sit there and try to still get something of value from the meeting. BUT you and I both know that the only thing to do is ... well, keep on keeping on. You KNOW that if you are working out and sticking to your points the weight WILL come off -- there's no other option. And yeah it'll fight you and test you but it's really, truly going to come off.

Keep your chin up! Internet hugs!

Anonymous said...

((((HUGS)))) Oh my gosh I can totally related to this post. It totally sucks that you worked so hard this past week and everything back fires. Hang in there sweetie and remain strong.