Friday, April 24, 2009

beautiful weather for the weekend

What a freaking madhouse at work today. It was stupid busy. I was more happy then normal when 5pm rolled around and I was able to come home.

I was even more excited to come home because the hubby had suggest grilling tonight. With the beautiful weather, how could I say no? I was so tempted to be bad, after the stress and weird feelings I was having today, but I was able to control myself and enjoy some veggie burgers.

I am still going in to work in the morning for a little overtime. I don't have to, but the money will be nice.

I have weigh in tomorrow and I know I'm going to gain, but it's the week before TOM and all and I'm okay with it. I deserve it.

Next week I hope to get myself back in gear with the gym. I suck at it these days.

More beautiful weather for the weekend. It's supposed to be 87 on Sunday!!

No comments: