Tuesday, April 21, 2009

It's "TBL" night...

SWF coworker is on vacation for the next 4 days. I am totally beat from a hectic day at work. I will need the OT on Saturday because I'm already behind on my work.

People from the corporate office are coming to my office tomorrow. I'm not really all that worried about it since they won't bother me much. I am way too busy to deal with them anyway. I barely had time to stop and eat lunch today.

Eating has been these past few days. I plan to hit the gym tomorrow. I promised myself 2 days this week and tomorrow will have to be day 1. Friday most likely will be day 2. I've just been so drained the past few mornings I want to sleep in.

I'm a bit stressed out about the lack of money situation we are having right now. *sigh*

I can't wait for "The Biggest Loser" tonight. Go Tara!!

1 comment:

Hotch Potchery said...

Oh, I had lost you, but found you again today!

I whole heartedly recommend Couch to 5K...totally worked for me!