Monday, April 6, 2009

Happy Monday!

So I’ve kind of been in a funk for the past week or so. I think that I’m finally out of it. Or least I hope that I am because it really SUCKS to feel like that.

I did a lot of sleeping this weekend. Saturday I slept for about 9 hours and then Sunday I slept for like 12 hours. Plus I napped on Saturday for about an hour. It’s like I did a lot of stuff or anything. I was just feeling kind of blah and wanted to sleep I guess.

Friday night hubby and I went out for karaoke. I did not sing but he did. He has such an awesome voice. I cannot sing to save my life. It was fun and it’s always nice to get out of the house from time to time. And spend time with my man.

Luckily my sister comes back today and Scooby won’t be lonely anymore. My older sister took him Saturday to Sunday and I’m sure he enjoyed that (he slept in her bed) but he cried when she brought him home again and he was alone. Poor baby. If he didn’t hate cats so much I could have taken him for the week.

I hope to get back to the gym tomorrow night. It’s been 2 weeks since I’ve been there and it’s time. I tried to go Friday morning and today but that didn’t happen. I love sleeping way too much. I think that the hubby wants to go, too, so that will be nice.

Hopefully things are finally back to “normal” for me.

Last night hubby and I watched a program about “Christian the Lion”. I cry every time I see that darn footage of him reuniting with the 2 men that raised him. *sniff*

Happy Monday!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Glad to hear that your feeling better.

Anonymous said...

That Christian the Lion stuff gets me, too! Sniff.