Monday, April 20, 2009

Monday recap

-slept like crap last night
-tossed and turned even though I fell asleep at 8:30pm or so
-no gym since last Wednesday
-SWF coworker is on vacation for the next 4 days
-SWF coworker was super bitchy today
-nice awesome weather this weekend here in Connecticut
-today not so much
-spent the weekend with my awesome husband
-hated to leave him this morning
-subway for dinner today. YUM!
-eating better after the weekend
-TOM is due next week (which will explain the above)
-getting OT on Saturday
-trying to figure out my weight watchers plan so I can do both (need the money)
-miss running
-want to start the couch potato to 5K
-gym tomorrow?
-"TBL" tomorrow!!
-off to catch up on blogs

1 comment:

Brianna said...

I'm working on Couch to 5k right now! I had to take a break b/c of some nasty shin splints, but hope to gear back up today!