Saturday, April 11, 2009

weight loss mood

I'll be leaving in an hour or so to go to weight watchers. Looks like I'm down a little, not a lot but that's what you get with only 30 minutes of exercise this week, right?

Now that my face is pretty much back to normal and I stopped swelling every where I plan to hit the gym a few times this week. Or at least work out at home.

There is nothing like going out to a restaurant and trying to figure out which way is easier to squeeze by people without hitting them with your ass to get your mind in the weight loss mood.

Hubby got entered into the karaoke semi- finales last night. He is awesome like that and rocks.

I was pretty busy at work yesterday so I didn't have time to update. It was actually pretty quiet and slow phone wise because it was a holiday for some most people.

I'm not exactly sure what we'll be doing tomorrow for the holiday. My sister had asked me to have it at our apartment but I told her I can't because we don't have room right now (or a kitchen table). The hubby's grandparents said something about coming over there but I'm not sure when that is. We'll see.

The hospital bills are pouring in from hubby's surgery and it's a lot to handle. I wish I was rich.

After I get back from ww, I plan do to a little cleaning and then dye some eggs. I haven't done it in years but I'm looking forward to it.

Happy Saturday and I'll probably do a quick update later.

I wonder if my gym is open tomorrow?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Glad to hear that the swelling has gone back down again.Congrats to your hubby for getting into the semi-finals that's awesome. Good luck with your weigh in today. I'm crossing my fingers for ya.